The picture at the top of the page is a roof top antenna farm on 1 of 4 buildings on top of Mount Washington N. H. At 6288 feet above sea level, it is the highest point in the US east of the Mississippi. It reportedly has the worst weather on Earth. Note the worker checking the equipment before the bad weather arrives.
Wanted or For Sale Contact Ed to post on this page: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seaway Valley Amateur Radio Club has a number of items for sale:
- VHF and UHF Sinclair ‘band pass’ and ‘reject’ cavity filters. Please let us know your requirements. Tuned to your frequency requirements, prices starting as low as $75.00
- 6 used Sinclair SY-307 series Radome enclosed directional yagi antennas 406-430 MHz $50.00
- 1 used Sinclair SY-406 series enclosed directional yagi antennas 899-956MHz $50.00
- 1 new Sinclair SY-406 series enclosed directional yagi antennas 899-956MHz $75.00
The above antennas are hi gain weather protected antennas, ideal for point to point linking.
All items plus shipping or pick up in Cornwall, On.
- Doug VE3HTR has the following for sale:
TYT MD-380 UHF Tier II DMR Digital / Analog Two Way Portable Radio 400-470 MHz. Gently used by Bert VA3TL before moving to a “No DMR” area.
$100 or best offer, plus actual cost of shipping, or free local pickup. Contact:
Doug Pearson: email@example.com
- Art (VE3AIH) has the following:
Used G5RV jr. dipole antenna for sale. Length is approx 51 ft.
Covers 40m to 10m with a tuner. Feedline is good quality 450 ohm terminating in an S0-239 coax connector. May require a coax balun, but I have operated without one for several years.
Reason for sale: No trees to hang the antenna on.
This antenna will be brought to the next SVARC meeting on October 30.
|Kenwood TS950SDX 160-10 M HF rig|
|Kenwood SP950 Auxiliary Speaker|
|Kenwood remote keypad for above radio|
|ETO Alpha 78 Linear Amp|
|Daiwa CN620 cross needle SWR meter|
|Daiwa CN801 cross needle SWR meter|
|Dentron MT3000A Antenna Tuner|
|Unadilla/Reyco Lo pass Filter|
|J. W. Miller C514T Lo pass filter|
|Bendix Kw rated dummy load|
|Kenwood TM742A dual band mobile V/UHF rig|
|Mirage D-3010-N UHF Amp 30w in, 100w out|
|Radio Shack Pro2006 Scanner|