Bert, VA3TL has his HF rig up for sale as a package. It consists of an Icom 706 Mk II G with matching LDG Electronics IT100 autotuner, Alinco DM330MV 30 Amp power supply, and Iambic keyer. Sold as a package $750.00. You can contact Bert via the Club email if interested, firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a roof top antenna farm on 1 of 4 buildings on top of Mount Washington N. H. At 6288 feet above sea level, it is the highest point in the US east of the Mississippi. It reportedly has the worst weather on Earth. Note the worker checking the equipment before the bad weather arrives.
Wanted or For Sale Contact Ed to post on this page: email@example.com
The Seaway Valley Amateur Radio Club has a number of items for sale:
• VHF and UHF Sinclair ‘band pass’ and ‘reject’ cavity filters. Please let us know your requirements. Tuned to your frequency requirements, prices starting as low as $75.00
• 6 used Sinclair SY-307 series Radome enclosed directional yagi antennas 406-430 MHz $50.00
• 1 used Sinclair SY-406 series enclosed directional yagi antennas 899- 956 MHz $50.00
• 1 new Sinclair SY-406 series enclosed directional yagi antennas 899- 956 MHz $75.00
• The above are hi gain weather protected antennas ideal for point to point linking.
• All items plus shipping or pick up in Cornwall, On.
For sale: $20
Kenwood TR7200G 2 meter transceiver.
Older model with crystal control, 11 channels.
In good working condition, 10 watts output.
No CTCSS tone board.
Powered by 12 volt, 2 pin connector, which can easily be changed to Powerpole lead.
146.40/147.00, 147.96/147.36 , 146.28/146.88, 146.46/147.06, 146.34/146.94, 146.52/146.52.
Contact Art VE3AIH
or phone 603-491-1784